Tuesday 3 September 2013

My Spa experience....

So as an apartments owner it is my duty to suggest, recommend and share with you all that happens in and around Sandton so that when I update this blog whatever I say is closest to the truth.....

This past weekend I thout I would use a different SPA from the one I have used before so I chose Lavana Beauty Spa which is situated in Benmore Gardens - just a few minutes walk from our apartments.  The first thing I like is that they are easy to find as they are at the lowest level just as you enter the mall.  Secondly, the reception ladies are so beautiful and well groomed - they smile and attend to you as if you are the most important person in the world!

The Spa is divided in two - the one area is completely a Thai massage spa and if you don't mind all the Buddha statues then this is for you....the other side is beauty and  massage spa which caters for everyone....
I went in there for a Swedish massage and I absolutely loved my experience - they certainly live up to their statement: an Oasis of tranquility conveniently situated in the heart of Sandton....visit them on
http://www.lavanabeautyspa.co.za/lavana-thai-spa/ and if you like what you read make it a point to visit them the next time you stay with us at Sandton Elite Apartments......

Keep following us for more updates on our apartments and the surrounds 

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment